Thursday, March 1, 2012

Being brave

So I was brave today and posted a picture of my new self on Facebook..I then held my breath waiting for someone to say something negative...Why does my brain work like that? 

Today started out with me having to go to a class to see what the physicians are being taught.  Since it was a morning class, they provided breakfast, the choices were scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, sausage and bacon.  Luckily they also had some fresh fruit.  So I had some fresh fruit and a Kashi bar.  Lunch we went to a local deli and A and I  split a chopped salad, with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and garbanzo beans, with some shredded chicken.  We got the Balsamic Vinegrette on the side.   It was really good.  Dinner was a WW Turkey dinner, which was much better then what I had last night.  I cut uop an avocado and had that as well, sadly it was not as ripe as I would like so I only had a few bites before I gave up. 

Tomorrow is one of those crazy days, I am going into work in the morning to help get ready got go-live working a half day and then I will be coming back to the hotel to rest because I have to be back there at 11:00pm to do the actual go live and will be working until 11:00 am Saturday morning.  It is just a little crazy right....

Time to chill out a little...Talk to you later.,

No comments:

Post a Comment