Sunday, March 4, 2012

Another 12 hour day down!!

My shift started at 6:00 am this morning and after a little while luckily they delivered some hot water so I was able to make some oatmeal.  The delivered eggs, bacon, sausage, and pastries.  Along with the oatmeal, I had some fresh fruit.  Lunch was Greek food, so I declined and had a Kashi bar instead.  That manged to hold me until my shift was over at 6:00 pm.  As I was getting ready to leave they delivered dinner, which was Lasagna and man it smelled good to my hungry body.  I knew though that just one little square of the cheese and meat and pasta would have set me back.  Instead I headed for the door and my hotel, where I got a healthy chicken breast and salad.

I keep thinking to myself that if I gave in and ate all the food provided that  would gain 20 pounds during this go live.   It is like a being on cruise with food being available 24-7. 

I have to be back at work at 6:00 am tomorrow for another adventure in resisting. 

Time to chill and watch the Amazing Race, then shower and off to bed.

Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment