Friday, March 30, 2012

It shows on my face..

F said today that it shows on my face that I feel better about myself and I guess that it does.  I am happy that my body is cooperating and allowing this weight to leave.  I love that I find it easier to do things that used to be harder for me. 

So today was National Cleavage Day and 5 and 1/2 months ago, I would never thinks of showing my cleavage.  It is not that I thought my cleavage did not look good, it was that I did not feel at all sexy.  Today I put on a shirt that showed my cleavage and went out shopping for drinks and snacks for C's last soccer game of the season. I felt good about myself.  That is not to say that others might not still view me as this extremely over weight woman, but I felt cute today!!

I had a Kashi bar for breakfast and Oatmeal and grapes for lunch.  Dinner was a chicken breast stir fried veggies.  I use very little oil for the stir fry.  I really enjoy eating healthy. 


Tomorrow is a busy day.  F has to fly to Atlanta tomorrow for a conference and C has an early soccer game.  I am going to try and make it to the weight in times tomorrow, but lord knows...C has to come first, since I am gone so much.  I really need to clean my house, but I also want to make sure C has a good time.  She wants to see "Mirror, Mirror"...

Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment