Thursday, March 22, 2012

I am sore but it is a nice sore

The day that followed my first Yoga class, was a day filled with mild soreness in my thighs, arms, abs, and butt.  Not a bad sore, but that kind your muscles give you when you work them and they are reminding you that they actually exist.  It was not debilitating just a small reminders..

My food was a little weird today, but I just went with it...I had a avocado for breakfast...I saw them and thought Yep that is breakfast.   Lunch was a oatmeal..and salad.. Weird I know.. Dinner was left over chicken breast and veggies from last night. 


I am going to see the Hunger Games...I loved the books and can not wait to see the movie.  So I am staying up late to go to the Midnight showing.  I have not done this since I had C 8 years ago.  F is taking a nap right now, so he does not fall asleep in the theater.

Talk to you later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment