Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lunch with a friend priceless

Today was one of those busy Mommy days that I would not give up for the whole world.  First F had an early flight for a conference, it is just me and C at home.  We had to be at the Soccer field at 8:30 for the end of the season and "tournament".  C played really well but let in a goal for the first time this season.  She is still beating herself up about it.  She takes soccer so serious.  I brought a Kashi bar to the field and had that for breakfast.  After soccer, it was home and clean up before J and H came to pick us up for a Movie and Lunch.  H and C have been taking dance together for awhile and really like each other.  J is a really cool mom who is alot like me.  She is about my age and it is really nice to have some one to talk.  We took the girls to see "Mirror Mirror".  We all really like it.  It remided me of the "Ever After", they changed up the story and made it very enjoyable!! 

After the movie we went to a local restaurant and I had a Salad with grilled chicken.  Calories 290.  It was really good. After the reastaurant we went to the toy store next door and the girls had bloast.  They did not want the day to end and to be honest neither did I, but I had so much stuff to do at home and more events planned for tomorrow.  It is really nice to have a friend to hang out with and we are planning the next play date and Mom's night out.  It is really nice since we are both actively losing weight so we are in sync about food and stuff.  It is very nice!!

Dinner tonight was chicken breast and vegetables and some avocado.  I loved it!! Gosh I am positive today...

Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment