Monday, March 5, 2012

"Food Is Love"....this is how I got in this position!!!

My So today was another 12 hour shift.  I started the morning with some oatmeal.  While the buffet laid out was breakfast sandwiches on crossiants and bagels and they lookes so good with eggs and melty cheese. There was also potatoes and some fresh fruit.  I resisted it all and was happy with my oatmeal.  It was about this time that the director came up and was talking about how in her mind "Food Is Love"  so we should eat as much as we want...  I thinking it was that mentality that got me to the point that the amount of weight that I had to lose is at time overwhelming. 
The snacks soon replaced the breakfast.  Chips and candy readily available for the hard working room.  Lunch was brought around noon and I was eating my Kashi bar and my boss brought over a plate with Half a rotissirie chicken and green beans and told me that I was not not leaving until I ate some protein.  Great now I am being made to eat....So let me say that there was a time that I would have eaten the whole half a chicken and still have had more, but today I looked at the plate and thought the amount of food was overboard.   I had some of the white meat and waited for the moment that I could dispose of the plate.  My stomach felt overly full and uncomfortable. 

So when I got back to the hotel, I decided to just have some oatmeal for dinner and some V-8 juice.  I have tomorrow off, so I am planning on going grocery shopping.   I need some fresh fruit and veggies.  I also need to stock up on some frozen dinners and Oatmeal. 

Talk to you later..take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment