Wednesday, March 14, 2012

One shift to go and the last meals were served today

Today was the last day that they are providing all the meals for my go-live and I am happy to say that I have managed to resist them all!!!!!  Tomorrow is my last shift and then I fly home for a week of normalcy!!  I am so looking forward to spending time with my family.  F and C are the reason that I work so hard but being away from them. 

My shift started later today so I was able to have my oatmeal at the hotel before I left so I walked in feeling good. The egg sandwiches were still there when I got there but I was able to walk past without an issue.  I ate my Kashi bar lunch with some fruit and avoided the snadwiches from the French Sandwich shop and the cookies.  I left at 4:30 today so Dinner had yet to be delivered.  I came back to the hotel and had some V-8 juice and my last WW meal.  I am looking forward to home where I will have more choices and more control. 

I missed the Parents V Players game today, but the Players one by 1....GO FIREFLIES!! 

Time to pack and get ready for my last day.  I have 8 hours to go!!

Take Care...

No comments:

Post a Comment