Sunday, March 25, 2012

Back to the grind...

I am back to LA tomorrow.  I had every intention of doing yoga today, but we were out shopping and time got away for me.  By the time we got home I had missed class.  Planning on doing some at the hotel room this week and picking it up next week. 

I have eaten really healthy today as usual.  I actually feel really good, especially after I spent yesterday beating myself up mentally.  It is a little crazy can send me back to those feelings of being inadequate that I grew up with and F did not mean to do that at all. 

I hate leaving C, she has no school tomorrow and it is always nice to spend time with her.

I know this is short, but some wounds are still open today and do not need salt added to them at all.

Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment