Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Disappointing dinner...Pink Goo flashbacks..

I went grocery shopping when I got to the hotel and got some frozen Weight Watchers Dinners.  I also bought some fresh fruits and veggies to take as snacks, some oatmeal, and V-8 juice. I decided to have the WW Homestyle beef stew with veggies...Thanks god for the vegetables because after the first bite of the "Beef", it had that processed texture and I started envisioning Pink Goo and I tried a couple more bites and could not stomach eating any more.  I ate the vegetables that where in the stew, carrots, green beans, and potatoes.  I followed that up with some grapes and called it a night.

Thankfully I only got one of those meals and I am hoping the other ones I picked up are better.

Well I am exhausted from flying and working and shopping, so I am watching Idol and then heading to zzzzville.  I have to get up early tomorrow, because I have to be at week early for a class. 

In other news, I got 2 new go-live shirts today.  For the last go live a year and half ago, I had to get a mens shirt in order to have it fit.  I brought both of those along and they look like I am swimming in them, I got 2 new shirts today and they are women's extra large.  They fit nicely..

I also finished the Hunger Games trilogy and loved the series.  I am anxious to see the movie.  I was telling F all about the series and how intriguing it was so hopefully he will want to go with me.

Okay time to chill...talk to you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment