Sunday, March 18, 2012

A New Goal in Mind and steps taken for upping the exercise

So I contacted the Yoga studio last night via the website asking them to call me.   I really want to get started on working those core muscles and there is a class that I am interested in but I may have to wait to start that one because it is  listed as full.  It is called Yogo Booty Ballet....It is described as "A fun and funky fusion of cardio dance, ballet conditioning, yoga, and meditation"  They say that students leave class feeling better about their bodies...Just what I am looking for....but since the six week class is full, I am going to start with straight yoga and I am asking them to recommend something.   It is time to start falling in love with my body, besides I am hoping that they can teach me some moves that I can continue to do when I am in California.


I still want to take up running as well and still plan on making my goal to run a 5K.  I am hoping that I will fall in love with running....I doubt I will but I would love to try.   But I also want a fun goal, or something that I think would be fun to do that I can't because of my weight.  So I have chosen Skydiving!!!  Yeah that is right I want to strap on a parachute and jump from a plane, with an instructor of course!  I want to feel what it is like to fall through the air and then the pull of the parachute as it opens and I gently glide down to earth.  I have wanted to do this for a long time, but there is a strict weight limit and I was always too heavy!! So when I get down to my goal, I am going to to go.  I do not know if F would go with me, but I am at least hoping he will take pictures of me.  So I will keep you updated when I meet that goal. 

Speaking of goals...I can not beleive that I am 5 pounds a away from being in triple digits for my weight loss.. I am feeling so proud of myself and then I think about how much further I have to go and it still feels overwhelming to get my goal.  I also know in my head that it is going to get more difficult as I go on, but I am up for the challenge, at least I pray I am.  I know that there are lots of challenges in my near future.  More trips to California, a trip to Germany, and just the ins and outs of daily life.   Thanks for all your support during the first 5 months of my journey.  I really think that I could not have been as successful with out my friends and cheerleaders..

Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment