Friday, March 23, 2012

Hopeful but not expecting....

I am really hopeful that I will be able to pull off a 5 pound weight loss tomorrow and hit the 100 pound mark, but I am not expecting anything.


I saw Hunger Games last night and it was wonderful!! 

I ended up so hyped after the movie that I did ntofall asleep until 5:30, which meant I was very tires today....I had a Vita-Top for breakfast...thanks to J for turning me on to them.  For those, who are not familiar they are these high fiber muffin tops that are 100 calories...Nice to have some variation.  I got the Banana Nut flavor, because that was all the Grocery store had, but I am also looking at the website. Some of the flovors sound really good..

Lunch was a bowl of Oatmeal...there is something abotu oatmeal in the middle of the day that makes me feel good.  Dinner was turkey breast and vegetables....

Next week, I am back in CA and they are back to ordering meals...Yuck!! more temptation better load up on some Oatmeal and Kashi bars...

I will fill you in tomorrow regarding the weigh in...

Talk to you later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment