Friday, March 2, 2012

It is going to be a long night....

I started off the day going into work at 7:45 am  and went to the office to collect some things from my office.  Then I got an oat bran muffin (no fat no sugar added) apricot and blueberry for breakfast.  I went over to the space we are using for the go live and worked until noon there.  I went back to the hotel and had an orange, kashi bar, and V-8 juice for lunch.  I then tried to sleep... I think I finally fell asleep around 1 pm.  I woke up at 3:00 pm and watched a little TV and had an orange.  Went back to sleep and and woke up when F and C called after soccer game at around 6:00 pm.  I debated what to do for dinner and decided since I have to work from 11 pm to 11 am that I would rather have a more filling meal so that I do not go into a snack attack at 2 in the morning. I had a salad with grilled shrimp and side of grilled veggies.  My stomach is full, but I hoping it will last the night.   That said I am planning on taking a Kashi Bar in case I get hungry late at night and some Oat Revolution Oatmeal for breakfast in the morning since the breakfast fare is usually the hearty egg, bacon, sausage and biscuits which I do not want eat and on the other hand I do not want to be hungry when I get back to the hotel either.  I figure that oatmeal is a good choice as long as the hot water is available.

Talk to you all later...

No comments:

Post a Comment