Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Finally a day off...able to be away from the food pressure

Today was my day off.  YEAH!!  I got to be away from the constant food temptations.  I had a Kashi Bar for breakfast.  After resting a little more, I went grocery shopping across the street..so lunch was a salad made with tomatoes, cucumbers, and avocado with some balsmic vinagrette.  Dinner was a frozen dinner, but one of the steamers packages.  mixed veggies with chicken..Super Yummy!!

I took a walk around in the drizzle today...I had planned on hitting the sights today but alas I woke up to a cloudy, windy, rainy day in sunny LA.....ARGH!!!  I have been working in LA for a year and half and I have yet to see a star on the Hollywood walk of Fame or Mann's Chinese Theater or even had time to take one of those bus tours that takes you to the Star's Homes!!! Oh well, I have one more day off and that is Saturday!!

I have another early day at work!!  Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment