Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Yoga...I LIKE IT!!!

Today was the day, I went to my first Yoga class.  It started with me waking up late and for a moment I was thinking that I would just skip it, but I got dressed and ran out the door determined not to make excuses.  I got to the studio about 2 minutes before class was scheduled to start.  Luckily they had everything I needed for the class.  I was very lucky that the class was very small so the instructor had time to correct my positions.  I stretched my body like it has never been stretched before and have way through I was sweating.  There were a couple of positions that I could not get into, namely the Floating Bridge or as I called it my bridge is falling down because there is no way my butt is getting any further off the floor,  but I tried everything and I am hopeful that I will continue to progress.

After yoga, I had a smoothie for breakfast, lunch was oatmeal, and dinner was chicken breast and veggies.  I feel good right now, though I can feel the soreness moving in, but as some one said it is the good kind of soreness..

I will give and update tomorrow....

Talk to later.

No comments:

Post a Comment