Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wondering and Waiting

One of the smaller negatives about being away from home for so long, the bigger negatives being missing F and C so much that my heart hurts, is that I do not have a way to track my progress.  NO SCALE...NO WEIGH INS.   Am I gaining weight while I am here?  Is my body hitting a plateau?  So last night after eating a salad with grilled shrimp and low fat dressing, grilled veggies, and even having some bread, the doubts hit me.  This doubt is bothering me as it  begins to eat away at my self confidence. 

I had Oatmeal and fruit for Breakfast, a Kashi Bar for lunch, and of course the dinner listed above.   Are all of these choices paying off? 

How do I get pass this mental block?  I should not need validation but I do!!!  I am the type of person that is motivated by results...I know it should just be the "good"  feeling that makes a difference. 

Of course this could all be a product of the bread I ate last night, because while warm and yummy.  My body seems to not like, because I feel run down this morning like I had a blood sugar spike and then it took a deep dive.

Of course that could be because in the Last 2 weeks I have worked over 120 hours!!

Talk to later....

No comments:

Post a Comment