Sunday, March 11, 2012

Just got great news today....Non weight related but lifting my spirits!!!

Today was another 12 hours day of working,  we do not have alot issues so it is alot of sitting around...though I have been taking some time to go take a wa lk around the block to get some exercise.  Whe I got to work today, my boss A said we needed to go over the schedule for the next two weeks. My schedule was to fly home late thursday and then fly back Monday for another 2 weeks with a flight home on the weekend.  Since our application is doing so well and is stable, I will fly home thursday night as planned and then I will be working from HOME for a week!!  That means 10 days with my F and C!!!!  It also means I get to see two soccer games this season and depending when the Parents V Players game is scheduled I may get to play that too....Just 4 more days of work and I willl get to be with my family again...There is no better news I could get. 


I had oatmeal and fruit for breakfast, a Kashi bar and orange for lunch, and WW meal for dinner with the last of avacados I bought down her.  It was really yummy. 

I am struggling not being able to weigh myself at all since I got here.  I have no idea if I am losing or gaining.  I can only say that I have done my best to eat healthy and I have not given into all the food temptations that have surrounded me.  The lunch that they provided today was Pizza and Wings, which is why I had a Kashi Bar!!...Nothing healthy there at all, but it smelled good!!

Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment