Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Getting my swagger back!!

Sorry it has been a couple of days since I blogged...It is always harder when I am LA, just because I am exhausted when I get back to the hotel...I have been eating healthy so I thought I would share some of my funny and cute stories from this week instead.  

I got locked out of my hotel room on the balcony.  I have no clue how it happened, but there I was stuck out in the cold with my cell phones in the room.  I was tempted for a second to climb over the walls separating the balconies to get to the a door, but then I looked down and realized a fall from the 3 floor of hotel onto the cement would have been bad idea.  Luckily I was able to flagged someone down to get me help and after 45 minutes out in the cold I was let back in my room,

I have been getting lots of "God you look great" comments this week, which of course was great for my self esteem and helped me get a little swagger back.  I noticed that I am walking differently.  When I was 100 pounds heavier, I walked in a way not to draw attention to myself.  I noticed this week that I am getting the slight swing in my hips back and feeling over all a little sexier. 

Today I was outside waiting for my cab, when a nice looking 40 something guy came up and started a conversation with me.  Asking me what I do and so on and then he popped the question, "Can I buy you a cup of coffee?"  I politely declined saying I was waiting for my cab.  He responded with, "No seriously, Can I buy you a cup of coffee and maybe some dinner?"  I again declined and I pointed to my wedding rings and told him that I am very married.  His response, "Is he here with you?"  I told him no but that it did not matter because I am happily married.  Luckily right then my cab arrived. 

I also found my post weight loss shoes...I have not worn high heel is forever for 2 reasons.  Once it is much harder to wear them when you are very over weight because all that weight falls on the ball of your feet and hurts much quicker and secondly I am very tall, like 6'0" and my husband is only 2 inches taller than me so high heels are not in the cards, but I am changing the rules for these shoes...




I mean wouldn't you change the rules for these hot shoes!!!!  I am going to totally buy them when I get there!! I may not wear them often, but I will wear them somewhere when I want to draw attention to my new found hotness!!

Okay time to go and pack to go back home!!!

Talk to you later....

No comments:

Post a Comment