Saturday, January 28, 2012

Weigh in day...

Today was weigh in day and yet another successful day on the scale...I lost another 5 pounds.  That puts the total at 76 pounds.  I am almost at the weight I was when I got pregnant with C.  So in the last 14 weeks, I have lost the weight that it took 8 years to accumulate.  

Yesterday was a challenge but I am proud of the choices I made.  I had a fabulous smmothie for breakfast and Oatmeal for lunch.  C had a soccer game at 7:00pm so I had dinner of chicken and veggies stirfry.  Our team lost for the first time in a year, but they did not play like they usually do.  It was hard on C, she takes it so personally.  We went to a pizza place after the game and I did not have any.  It just not worth it, but the company was good.  There was some drama afterwards that I am just letting go of, I have more important things to focus on.  Sadly it is affecting C, but she knows we love her and can not control other people. 

I am so happy to be making progress every week.  At the soccer game was the first time that someone who is not reading my blog came up to me and asked if I had lost weight and that I looked good.  It was that cool moment that I needed to reaffirm that the progress I am making is noticable.  

The 2 size smaller pants I bought a couple of weeks ago are starting to get loose...

Talk to you later and take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment