Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lunch ruined my day..

I had planned on doing an unprocessed food day today.  I had a favulous smoothie for breakfast.  I was cherry, raspberry, apple.  and then I was working my tushy off and realized it was late and I did not have time to go get lunch before my meeting, so I had a Kashi bar for lunch and an orange. So totally processed.  Dinner I had a Grilled chicken salad with no dressing.  So I am calling this a partial non processed food day.

I am missing my family...C had her first real life trauma this week, some one at the play place she goes to stole her wallet..She had her most precious thing in it, her library card.  She was in tears.  It is so hard to explain to her why someone would do that...she thinks that everyone is nice and friends.

I can not wait to go home.

Talk to you later....Take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment