Tuesday, January 3, 2012

In California..

So I flew out this morning, and had a cereal bar on the plain, on that did not contain nuts...Lunch was some salmon (though I only had a couple of bites), grilled vegetables, and fruit.  Dinner was a small broiled crab cake, more grilled veggies, and about 6 bites of salad, and a slice of bread before my stomach was saying enough!!! 

So here is the funny flying story, you know I had to have one right?  I wore my new smaller sized shirt on the trip and it seems that it has some slightly metallic thread in it, because after I went through the full body scanner, the thread caused it to show on the image which meant I got the full pat down/feel up by the TSA agent!!  I think I should be able to charge them...

It is a short week here in the California, so I am counting the hours until I am home again.  BTW, I need a vacation, not a day off here and there but a total I am not answering a single e-mail vacation.  I am on call for the 3 rd week in row and have another week to go due to the only other person that takes call being on a month long vacation. 

Well take care and here is to healthy tomorrow...I think i am going to do my unprocessed food day tomorrow...it might be dependent on how good the scone flavor is tomorrow...

Talk to you later..

No comments:

Post a Comment