Sunday, January 29, 2012

Feeling like Paula Dean!!

I write on here day after day about all the changes that I am making and for the the most part my family is coming along for the ride.  Tonight though they were  craving a german classic of Pork with Jaeger sauce  ( translated as a hunters sauce).  So tonight I was cooking with butter, heavy cream, and frying pork.  I tried to make it slightly healthier, like I cut the cream in half with water, sauce was still thick and tasted the same.  Instead of home Spatezle, which is a homemade egg noodle made with white flour and  eggs, I used rotini pasta.  Needless to say, I did not have this for dinner tonight.

For breakfast, I had a Kashi bar.  Lunch was some Grilled Veggies, that I picked up at Whole Foods.  Dinner for me was a weight watcher meal, because after cooking all that food for F and C, I was worn out. 

I fly to LA tomorrow and the crazy month and a half begins...Wish me luck..I will survive this and hopefully continue to lose weight as I spend more time in LA then at home, which means more eating out....Yuck....

Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment