Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Busy day...

So I went out last night with F for a little fun to remind me that there is more to life than work. Stayed out way to late, certainly too late to make sense on a blog.  C woke me up this morning to take her to school.  I got home and had some Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal.  I made F coffee and cut some Stollen that we got F's mom in Germany.  For those of you who have never had Stollen, it is yeast dough filled with raisins.  Made with lots of butter and coated with a generous dusting powdered sugar.  It is one onf my favorite German holiday treats and we received one yesterday.  C and F were fighting over who it belonged to since it was in a package addressed to C.   They finally agreed to share it.  Meanwhile as much as I would love to cut myself a bunch of slices and sit down and enjoy the taste, I am not partaking this year.  So my only alternative is to encourage F and C to have it as quickly as possible so the temptation is out of my kitchen.  Lunch was mixed fresh vegetables.  Dinner was a weight watcher turkey meal. 

Well take care and talk to you later..

No comments:

Post a Comment