Saturday, January 7, 2012

Slept in...

I apologize for not blogging alot this week, I would get back to the hotel with every intention of blogging and just be too tired to do it.  It is not that I did not want to share, it was just that my body was tired from the flying and the time change and the work.  I promise to do better this week.

So I got home late last night and then spent time with my husband.  This led to me sleeping in this morning and sadly I missed the weigh in time.  I weighed myself at home and I am down another 2 pounds, which is god considering that I am retaining water from flying.  I am going to weigh in officially next saturday so that will be a total for 2 weeks.  But unofficially I am at 61 pounds down. 

It was nice this week in California because I actually had people say how it looked like I lost weight.  It was that reinforcement with my new lower sizes to help me resist the temptations that the saboteurs were trying to throw my way this week.  I got offered cookies several times and said no of course and that was followed by the "one cookie won't hurt you".  My response was, "one cookie may not hurt me but it won't help my body either."   Work was crazy as we prepare for a major project going live in March.  This means lots of hours and weird hours at times.

I have errands to run today and football to watch..

Talk to you later and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment