Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I am getting nervous....

Tomorrow is my physical appointment and I am getting nervous that yet another physician is going to tell me that I am not capable of doing this on my own and beat me down again.  I have not had the best luck with MD's over the last 3 months.  She has been my doctor since about 6 months after I moved and she has always been wonderful to me.   She never said anything about my weight in any of my appointments.  She has also always been very open to any suggestions that I have regarding tests and such, but I think I am little gun shy.  I am trying to get in the right mind set and I am making a list of tests that I want ran. 

I had a smoothie for breakfast.  I had a nice salad for lunch.  Today was soccer practice and I fed C before we went, but I was not hungry so I did not eat before practice.  About half way through practice I started getting hungry.  C took a bath and I cooked my dinner.  Chicken with brown rice.  It was really good.  Now I am watching American Idol and laughing...

Talk to later...take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment