Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 4 of the Yoga challenge.

So after the migraine hit last night, I was not sure that I was going to be up for Yoga today.  Then I had the day from hell, with work all piling up and my head was hurting.  I only took a break to run and pick up C from Theater Camp.  I had 2 hours before we had to leave for Soccer camp and it just could not make my fingers fly fast enough!! I kept trying to hurry, but I was touching things that if they were messed up would cause major issues. Luckily F was home and offered to take C to soccer camp and encouraged me tojust go to yoga. 

I finished my time sensitive work with 20 minutes to go until Yoga would start and I decided I needed to go, so I packed myself into the car and drove very fast to Yoga studio and got there just as class was scheduled to start.   I took a deep breath and decided that I was going to have a good class and I did.  I loved it!!! I felt so strong.  I am getting better every time I go to class!!

Food today was a little boring!!  A vitatop muffin for breakfast.  A kashi bar and a nectarine for lunch.  Chicken and Veggies for dinner.


My song inspiration today came in the form of a Phillip Phillips song...I did not really like him on American Idol he just seemed so bland to me, but his song "Home" had lyrics that spoke to me and reminded me that it is all about how you look at things and the decisions that you make in your life....and the Lyric is......."Settle Down..It'll all be clear. Don't pay no mind to the demons, They fill you with fear. The trouble it might drag you down.  If you get lost, you can always be found.  Just know you are not alone!"   I know I am not alone in the journey, because I have all of my friends supporting me and helping me along the way!! So I thank all of you!!!

Talk to you later and take care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment