Saturday, August 18, 2012

Seems like last week was just a fluke!!

I weighed in this morning and lost 3.5 pounds raising the total to 154 pounds lost!!!  It felt good to see it go down this week, because I was really afraid that I was hitting a plateau!  Plateaus suck because it can take awhile to get your body back into the losing trend and being stuck is never fun. 

Life is getting busier with C's activties and F getting ready to go back to work, I have to find a way in between the competitive dance and the semi-competitive soccer season that are both starting, not to mention school and tests that need to be studied for and little girl that needs a full time chauffeur to make time to go to Yoga and get what I need to stay on track.  F is fabulous at helping out, bu he can only do so much when the semester starts as he is busy, teaching, preparing tests, grading tests, offering study sessions, and getting ready for his tenure review.  But finding time for myself to get my exercise, can NOT be the thing that gets flung to the backburner in favor of them, because I need to exercise!!!

Well I have finished the morning soccer practice, buying of the last additional items for the soccer season, and grocery shopping,   Now it is time to finish the laundry and hang with the family,

Talk to you later...Take Care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment