Saturday, August 4, 2012

Weigh in results.

I lost a pound this week...and if that was all I knew I might have been frustrated but luckily they have that fancy scale that shows how much is Fat, Water, and Muscle mass.  I gained a pound of muscle this week and also had a pound more of fluid.  I knew I was retaining fluid so I am expecting that it will all even out next week.  My total 9 month total weight loss in 151 pounds.  I could never have imagined 9 months ago that I would be over 150 pounds lighter!!  I am a size 18 on the bottom and a size 12/14 on the top.  I have lost a whole person and gained a new me.  The new me likes to exercise and move! 

Today is another busy weekend with a birthday party and some more shopping to do for C's school that starts next week. 

I will try and blog again later tonight.

Talk to you later and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment