Saturday, August 25, 2012

Is it too much to ask for a drama free life?

So usually I try to keep the family drama off my blog, but occassionally the stress is too much and I have to share.   After much making sure that everything would work perfectly, C's activity schedule was set and while it is exhausting to look at sometimes, it allows her to do the activites that she loves and be competitive in both.  Then soccer has to throw a wrench in things by suddenly throwing a horrible coach into the mix and now it is all up in the air again...this stresses me out!!  I do not want to disappoint C but this coach is unacceptable to the point that I will not let her play.  That is so hard for me to say....this coupled with my work stress is making it hard to resist that doughnuts that I bought for F and C this morning.  I knwo why do I do this to myself.

I weighed in this morning and lost 3.5 pounds bringing the 157.5 pounds total...

This is a work from home week, but I am expecting a stress filled week.  F goes back to school.  C's schedule is up in the air.  C and I fly to Portland, OR on Fridayto go see family. 

But when it is all said and done I love my life....

Talk to you later...take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment