Monday, August 6, 2012

Horrible travel day...and the impact.

So today started like my typical travel monday, which means being at the airport ot 5:30 in the morning.  Because of this I end up not sleeping the night before because I am busy doing laundry, organizing my family's schedule and of course packing.  I get to the airport and the check in person tells me that my flight has been delayed by 45 minutes.  I was not oncerned, but whe 45 minutes turned in to 90 minutes, turned in to 2 hours, turned into 3 hours, turned into 4 hours....I was exhausted and grumpy and trying not to fall asleep by myself in a busy airport.  The airline offered food vouchers but there was nothing for me to eat there anyway, so I had one of the Kashi bars in my bag at around 7:30.  We finally took off at 11:30 and I fell asleep as soon as I felt the plane take off.  I had another Kashi bar when I woke up right as were getting ready to land in LA arounf 1:30 PT.   I got to work around 3:00 pm...what a waste of day.. I worked for three hours and then off to the hotel.  I did not want to order food tonight but could not face having another Kashi bar, so I walked across the street to the grocery store and pick up a tomato, an avocado, and frozen Weight Watcher meal and Cherries for dessert. 

I hate putting a lot of calories at the end of  the day, but I was hungry.  I am now chilling out and relaxing.

I am exhausted now but I am trying to stay up a couple of hours so that I can allow my Metabolism to burn through some of those calories before sleeping.

Talk to you later...and I hoe your day was better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment