Sunday, August 5, 2012

Perfect way to spend my sunday evening

I had a fabulous Sunday, not because I went out to a nice restaurant or because I went shopping, but because I had a pretty relaxing day with my family.  I had a Kashi bar and a nectarine for breakfast.  Lunch was some cucumber and tomato salad.  Dinner was chicken and veggies and an avocado.  

I spent the morning watching the olympics.  I think I am finally starting to understand Water Polo.  Not sure if that is a good thing but I have watched enough games.  That was followed by volleyball, eqestarian, and beach volleyball.   At 4:30, I headed out for a Yoga class.  I had a great time and felt so good at the end of the class.  It prepared me for a week in LA and reminded me that I have a routine that I can do in the hotel room.  Once I finished Yoga, it was off to do a little grocery shopping and then home to watch the Saints play.  I am taping the Olympics to watch after the game is over. 

I have a couple more things to do and of course a few more clothes to wash before I am ready to pack.  I am predicting that I will be up all night and then sleep on the plane as usual.   I  have alot to get done this week. 

I am a little sad because C starts school on Thursday and I will not be there, but it is the fact of my life that I can not always be in town for these things.  I will be there for the first full week though and that will give me an opportunity to meet her teacher. 

I am going to spend time with my husband and enjoy my evening...

Talk to later..take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment