Sunday, August 26, 2012

How do you plan for eating healthy in a hurricane?

We are under watches and warnings for the wonderful hurricane, so what is someone who eats healthy to do?  My previous hurrican shooping included lots of junk foods that stay good forever....this time it involved stocking up on fruits and vegetables that I could enjoy eating raw and kashi bars that are my old stand by and some very lean lunch meat for protein.  I also picked up peanut butter, jelly, and bread for C and some granola bars for F. 

Yoga was fabulous oday, but here again the possible hurricane is affecting my life since yoga classes will be cancelled if it should come our way.  ARGH.... 

Today was a good food day...Breakfast was a tomato and avocado salad.  Lunch was cherries and vitatop cranberry oat muffin.  Dinner was teriakyi chicken and vegetables with a tomato for desert.

I will still be working since my job still goes on even though I may or may not be in the middle of a hurricane. 

So that said Blogging will be dependent on having power and internet....if you do not hear from me please do not worry, I will be fine.  Eating healthy and getting through this my goal right now and I will blog as long as I can and will return to the blog as soon as I can to let you know how it went.

Talk to you later...Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment