Monday, August 13, 2012

Sorry life has been busy...

So lets start with my hard news...I gained half a pound this week...I have no clue why, I ate healthy and exercised.  So I am taking it as a blip on the screen and seeing how I do next week. 

Life has been busy, but I have been making sure to take time for myself..  I went to Yoga yesterday and had a great time. 

I have been eating healthy, lots of fruits and veggies.   I find that I really enjoy eating healthy is really quite easy when I am home.  I love the reactions that I have been getting a C's school.   I think I shocked her teacher from last year when she saw me today.   I have lost a whole person after all...I can not believe that I have hit the 2/3's mark in my weight loss.  I have about 70 pounds left to go and I have lost 151...OMG this is so amazing. 

I had a vita-top muffin for breakfast and lunch was a Kashi bar and some cherries. 

I have no idea about dinner yet, but I will figure it out.

Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment