Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Please dont't call me that....

I had the experience today of someone saying that I was "skinny" and I thought in my head, "please do not call me that!!"  Why, you may ask would I feel like that?  Well  I am far from skinny, I have another 70 pounds to lose and when you say I am skinny now, it just seems very insincere and makes me think the other things that you do not really mean the other things that you are saying as well. 

I know that they were trying to make me feel good about myself, but it had the opposite effect.

Breakfast was a non fat no sugar mixed berry oat bran muffin.  I got taken out to lunch today by the fir that recruited me for my current contract...I had a salad with seared tuna.  Dinner was grilled vegetables and a tomato.

I can not believe how much I miss my organized Yoga classes when I am in LA....It is amazing how much they relax and invigorate me at the same time.

Talk to you later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Crystal, I don't know if you have time while you're in L.A. but it is the home to many of the best yoga teachers in the country. If you have time, you should check out a class.

    ReplyDelete