Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Never let yourself get so tired you literally can fall asleep standing up...

I say this because I did this on the Monday to Tuesday time period....It is amazing how sometimes you can not turn off your mind an keep going over everything that frustrates you and trying to figure out how to change things and it keeps you from sleeping.  I spent Tuesday being exhausted, but I had work and life must go on.  After work, I took C t dance and then went to Yoga and found the inner peace that I get there.  Then I left yoga and it was back to pick C up and on the way I found myself going over things and getting frustrated again.  In this state of exhaustion, it is amazing how thngs that typically do not bother can rub you the totally wrong way.  When I finally got home and had my dinner and got C to bed.  I was so frustrated again that I felt like I was going to long on the couch...the next thing I remember it was 4:00 in the morning and I woke up on the couch.

Lack of sleep is not good for the metabolism because your body does not know how long you are planning on depriving it of this much needed function.  I need to really work on making sure I sleep.

Food today was a Vitatop muffin and avocado for breakfast.  Lunch was a Kashi bar, a tomato, and cherries.  Dinner was chicken and veggies...I know boring but I love it!!


Talk to you later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment