Monday, August 27, 2012

So far so good...

Today was stressful....F had to go to work...C had to stay home....and I had to work!!!  These three things together leads to a bored child that wants to know when I have muted my conference call so that she can talk and watch TV with sound.  Not to mention, the Mommy can you make me (fill in the blank)  Meanwhile, I had a pretty good food day.  I am saving my Kashi Bars for if we do not have power.  

Breakfast was a avocado and tomato salad.   Lunch was Vita top muffin and cherries.  Dinner was a turkey breast, grilled zucchini, asparagus and avocado and some grapes for dessert. 

It was sunny and warm all day...so why was C home with me?  Argh!!

I am having some water rentention this week, of course it is that time.  I know because I can feel the swelling in my foot. 

Ok...I promise as long as I have the capability I will blog and let you know how we are doing and how I am surviving...

Take care and talk to you later..

No comments:

Post a Comment