Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I need my relaxation to last longer

I stayed up all night, I just could not sleep so around 7:00 am I had breakfast which was cherries and a Kashi bar.   I took C to school at 8:00 am and then stopped at the grocery store and picked up an avocado and tomatoes and that was my lunch.  I was suppose to wake F up when I got home but I was distracted by the conference calls that I had this morning, so sadly he missed a Dr's appointment.  I spent the rest of the day working.  I picked C up at the aftercare program with her dance bag and then it was on the road to dance.  One she was settled in, I headed out and went to Yoga.  I did the full bow again today.  Yeah for me..

Then clas was over, so it ws back to dance class and I see C sitting on the floor watching Ballet..It seems that she hurt her knee.  Argh!!! I gave her some motrin and we will see how it feels in morning.   So it is 9:00 pm, and I need to eat dinner..

But when it is all said and done, I really do love my life and those who cause me frustration.  I just need to let it go and realize that I can not change other people...

Talk to you later....since it is time eat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment