Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Yoga was a struggle today

I got up this morning and was looking forward to my Yoga time.  Once in class this quickly faded as I struggled to hold positions that I was able to hold on Monday and in general just felt uncoordinated.  It was  trying to find that inner peace but instead I felt like I was anything but peaceful.  It was not until the end of class as I lay there in my moment of silence that I thought...there are going to be days like this and that is okay.  I am not always going to improve every day and that is okay too.  The most important thing is that I show up for the next yoga class and try my best...

Once I got back from yoga I had a Kashi bar for breakfast before hopping on the phone for my morning conference calls.  Lunch was some oatmeal and fruit.  I have not had dinner yet, because I am waiting for F to get home. 


Talk to you later....your imperfect blogger and that is okay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment