Sunday, April 8, 2012

They used to be skinny leg jeans...now they look like relaxed fit!!

Happy Easter...the Easter bunny came to our house and delivered lots of goodies for C.   I, then, spent the day avoiding the sweets....so I distracted myself by cleaning my house and doing laundry.  I go to LA this week so it was needed anyway.

For breakfast, I had some avocado and an orange.   Lunch was some oatmeal.  Dinner was a mixture of things.  F offered to grill for Easter, so I would not have to spend the day slaving over food that I most likely would not eat.  He made steaks.  I cut up some fresh cucumber and we had gotten some German potato salad.  In addition, I made some chicken breast and vegetables.  C and F had steak, I had a small slice of the steak so about 3 bites.  I had some of the cucumber and a bite of the potato salad and then I had my dinner.  

I wanted to wash the pants I was wearing so I changed into an old pair of jeans.  They used to be a skinny leg jean and when I put them on they were so big on me that they look like a majorly relaxed fit.  I have to be careful that I don't show my underwear because they are really falling off of me...and I love it!!!!

Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment