Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Svelte is the word...

I am wearing my clothes that are my new size and several people have commented saying that I look very svelte!!!  I am loving this word!  I would never think of myself as svelte but heck I am going to enjoy the description.  I even had a person say that they had to do a double take when they saw me this week because I looked so much skinnier.  I had a person that I used to work with in VA say that some of my former co-workers saw my new picture and were amazed how different I am looking.  

Breakfast was some oatmeal, lunch I had a small piece of salmon and grilled veggies.  I think too many veggies because my stomach is still full and actually hurting a little.  My plan for dinner since I had my larger meal for lunch is to have some oatmeal later.

It feels good to get compliments, but when I catch my reflection in the glass or a mirror I still see the extremely over weight girl.  I am hoping that as I continue to lose that my preception of myself will change as well. 


Meanwhile I am amazed at myself, because back in October I set a goal for myself that I wanted to lose 130 pounds in a year.  I am 6 months into my journey and I only have 15 more pounds to go meet that goal.  WOW!!!  When I meet that goal...I will be celebrating big time and I might have to set a new goal!!  

Okay everyone, my stomach is hurting and I just want to chill so I am going to relax and wait for my family to call me....

Talk to you later!!!!

Take care!!

1 comment: