Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Is it hair or attitude?

I have been amazed by the reaction that my new hair do has gotten on facebook and at my job.   It is like I am a totally new person.  It seems even guys are looking at me differently.  Though that part does not really matter to me because I am VERY happily married and the only guy's opinion that I really care about is F's!  The new hair is making me feel sexier though and that is shining through my whole body!!

I had some oatmeal for breakfast.  Lunch was a trip to one of my favorite lunch places in LA where I got 4 oz of salmon, grilled veggies, and fruit.  I felt great after lunch.  I was not hungry at dinner time so I had a Kashi bar and some Oatmeal for dinner.  

I am so thrilled to have lost so much weight so far, but there is this fear in the back of my mind that it is going to stop and I am going to get stuck.  I do not want to and will fight it with all that I have, but the fear is there.  I was talking to D at work about that fear today and she said that if I get to that point I would only need to read my blog from the beginning to find the motivation to continue to fight.  I have heard from lots of people that read my blog that I am an inspiration and a motivation, but really for me it is the opposite!  You guys that follow my blog or read it on facebook are my inspiration.  I gain strength through your positive comments and encouraging words.  It makes me realize that I can touch our peoples lives and maybe my  battle can help someone else start the fight.  I keep thinking that maybe when I get to the point that I have reached my goals that I can somehow turn this journey into something bigger. The question is how, how can I use my journey to educate others that losing weight is not about some fad diet, it is about making the choices that are best for you.  I have got a long way to go, but I hope before this journey is over I will figure it out. 

Talk to you later!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment