Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My body is telling me....

My body is telling me that it really wants a no processed food day and I think that tomorrow sounds like a good day since I have yoga in the morning.  Life has been typical, lots of work and not a lot of play. My body felt really sluggish today and that could have been due to the weather, it was raining and yucky, or the fact that I have not done a no processed food day in a little while. 

Today I had oatmeal for breakfast.  Lunch was a ham on a slice of bread, and dinner was a low fat teriakyi chicken with vegetables and brown rice.

I am loving yoga, but I checked out a regular gym today.  It was busy and loud, but looked nice and the price was not bad and it open 24/7 so I can go when I can not sleep at night. It is not far from C's dance studio, so I coudl go then too.  I think the fact that the Yoga studio is quiet and relaxing is one of the reasons that I like it so much.  I find that I can let go and just focus on body in that environment. 

Well I want to spend time with F and chill...

Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment