Thursday, April 12, 2012

I think I need a vacation!!!

I need time away from life.....it ishard some times working so far away from my family and the fact that I work a lot....I need a vacation, one where I can let my hair down and just let go.  That does not mean letting go of my new healthy choices, just letting go of the stress and constant variability that my life contains.  I have a hard time turning my brain off or for that matter turning my phone off.  Yoga is my me time.  I never take my phone into the yoga studio, one because it is a peaceful place and two because it is my time when I try to turn off my mind and just concentrate on getting my body into so weird position.  I will let you know if I ever take a vacation, though if I was you I would not hold my breath....

I had a apricot scone, low fat and no sugar.  Lunch was grilled Mahi and steamed veggies and dinner is oatmeal.  Overall a pretty healthy day.

I love blogging about my day and about my challenges...so here is my little shout out to my precious daughter C.  She is the cover girl for her Dance program!!! She deserves it after working so hard at school, dance and soccer.  She deserves the recognition of being on the cover and getting to be a special girl the day of her recital!!! 

Talk to you later!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment