Sunday, April 22, 2012

Who knew shopping could be fun!!!

I went shopping today because all of my tops make me look like I am swimming in material and no wonder because I have lost another 2 sizes on top and I am down another pants size as well!!!  I bought a couple of of jackets that I can wear over tank tops and a bunch of different colored tanks.  That shoudl get me through the summer! 

I am was having fun trying on clothes and then it hit me.  I have 2 pants sizes away from no longer needing to shop in the Plus size womans store!!  My top size is such that I can could at a regular store for my tops, the only issue on top is my upper arms which has a good amount of loose skin!! Not the most attractive thing but I can live with it and will work on getting it slimmed down.

I then headed to my yoga class, but it was not happening because the instructor was sick!!  It has not been a good week for me to do my yoga!! POUT!!


Talk to you later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment