Saturday, April 14, 2012

6 month weigh in results!!!

Today was weigh in day and also the 6 month point in this journey.  I lost 6 pounds this week.. AMAZING!!  considering that I was in LA this week and eating out.  That makes the 6 month total 112 pounds!!!!!  I can not put into words how amazing it is to me to write that number.  If someone had told me 7 months ago that if I changed my eating habits that I could lose that much I would have laughed at them.  I am finding the side of me that I have missed, the woman that likes to sing in her car and dance in her seat. 

My new look has been a total hit, with every one saying how fabulous I look and how they love my hair.  I am more comfortable in my own skin.  I am becoming the person I want to be and that person likes being noticed.  Weird I know!!  I am looking forward to yoga on Monday. 

Well I will blog more later!!

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment