Saturday, April 7, 2012

The smock fit!!! and weigh in results.

I weighed in this morning an I have lost an additional 6.4 pounds since I last weighed in bringing the total to 106.4 pounds lost since I began my journey.  I am so thrilled!!! 

After I left there, I went to get my hair done.   This was really me celebrating the new me that is emerging.  I have really long hair and it was easy to hide behind.  The salon I go to has you change out of your top and wear a smock so that the color does not get on your clothes.  In the past, I have had problems with the smock being too tight and in general I would feel uncomfortable.  It was different today as I buttoned up that smock and felt like I was just another woman in the salon getting her hai done. Today I got a good amount cut off, but kept it still long because F loves my long hair!!  I had dark brown hair with grey especially at my hairline.  So I decided to get it colored too, mostly to remove the grey but also to be a little free spirited.  My hair is now base of reddish brown, with red and blonde highlights.  I love it!!  I told the stylist that I wanted hair that was sexy when it was down, but that I could pull up easily to have that Mom look as well. 

I am really trying to embrace the new me.  I am trying to let out my inner sexiness.  I am no longer hiding from the world.

Talk to you later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment