Friday, April 6, 2012

Another day of Yoga and plans for tomorrow...

This morning I got up and for some reason was thinking "I want to lay back down and sleep some more"  Instead I got dressed in my Yoga clothes and headed to the studio.   I am so glad that I went because I felt so good at the end of class.   It was a lot of floor work which was harder for me, but I tried my best.
I am determined to eventually be able to the Half Bow and Full Bow since I could not do them today. It is great to have goals.

For breakfast, I had oatmeal, Lunch was a Kashi Bar and some grapes.  Dinner was chicken breast and broccoli.  I really do love eating healthy!!!  It makes me feel stronger and better. 

Tomorrow, I have an early hair appointment to get the gray taken out of hair and have some length taken off my hair.  I am considering it my first step in my makeover plans.  I may even take a picture once I get my hair done. I am hoping to be able to weigh in before my appointment so that I can share how much I have lost.  

The best part of my day after yoga, was watching C have fun on her day off.  She was practicing soccer and that was followed by choreographing dances!! I love how athletic she is naturally.  She is just not the video game type of kid. 

F keeps hugging me and saying "there is so much less of you to love!"  It melts my heart and makes me feel so beautiful.

Talk to you later.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment