Friday, April 20, 2012

NOOOOOO!!!! Not my Yoga class!!!!

Today was one of those days when you wish you could hit the rewind button and start it over with a different outcome.  I had a GYN appt. today and no she had no clue I lost weight...not that she was in the room for more than 5 minutes to discuss any concerns that I may have had...

Then I got home and started working, when I got the e-mail!!!  My Yoga class has been cancelled and rescheduled for tuesdays and thursdays at 10:00 am.....This sucks because when I am home that is when my work day begins!!!  I have to find another class!!  YUCK!!!!

My bright spot today was going out with my husband and some friends.  It was so nice to talk to CH.  We get along really well.  I was disappointed in I at the get together though.  He is a super nice guy, but he has not seen me in months and did not even seem to notice that I have lost over 100 pounds!!! 

Food was boring today.  I had a Kashi bar on the way to the MD's office this morning and a Smoothie for lunch.  I had the teriakyi chicken for dinner.

Talk to you later!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment