Thursday, April 5, 2012

Should I really be checking the calories on Tums?

I got a little heart burn today and I grabbed some Tums, it was only afterwards that my husband said I think Tums has sugar in them.  I cheked the bottle and sure enough they are 5 calories a piece.  So I had 15 calories and did not even enjoy them.

The question is should I really be worried about 15 calories? Should I be checking a bottle of Tums for calories or am I getting too obsessed? 

I had oatmeal for breakfast and an avocado for lunch. Dinner was turkey breast and vegetables for dinner and an orange for dessert.  Meanwhile my husband sits on the couch eating Nestle Chocolate Eggs like they have no calories, that is after he had Samoas Girl Scout cookies for breakfast, and Pizza and Hotdogs for dinner....He has not really eaten much the last two days so it probably works itself out, but I know for me if I had any of those things then I would gain 15 pounds over night.....

C is off tomorrow!! F has been off all week!!  I, of course, am working as usual.   I am going to Yoga early in the morning while they are both home to have some fun and find my inner peace hopefully...


Talk to you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment