Monday, April 2, 2012

I rather be strong than lucky!! and revenge is going to be sweet!!!

My friend H posted this picture on facebook last night and I fell in love with it!!! 



I am a girl that is in middle of the fight and I feel stronger every day.  So now I am sharing something that not everyone knows about me.  I have a tattoo around my ankle that I got after my mom died, it is a vine of purple roses around my ankle in remembrance of her.  I love my tattoo and I have always wanted another one and the I really wanted one on my lower back.  So I have decided that I am going to get another one after I run my first 5K.  I am going to get  the scripted word Stronger with some flourishes across my lower back to reminded me of the strength that I have gained during this journey.    I am totally excited about it..


Breakfast this morning was a Banana Nut Vita Top, Lunch was Oatmeal and dinner was stirfried veggies. 


Now on to the revenge....as some of you may remember there is a certain MD that talked about, "people like me"  and how weak we were and how we either need gastric bypass or to have our meals prepared for us and delivered to our door and only eat that which is delivered...I was so mad and I complained about him...Anyway, what office should call me today to set my follow up appointment for June....I originally said that if he was there I would leave...now I am thinking if he is there I am insisting that he come in and talk to me and I might even buy him a shirt and give it to him and it will read,  "I am a judgemental doctor who does not know anything about people like Crystal.  She lost over 100 pounds all on her own.  She was right and I was wrong!!! Please do not listen to me if I tell you can't lose weight on your own!!!"   and I am thinking I should bring a Dunce cap too...but knowing my luck he won't be there that day!!!


Ok take care and talk to you later..

No comments:

Post a Comment