Saturday, February 11, 2012

Reinforcement...weigh in day results

I am finally getting those reinforcin comments and IT FEELS GOOD!!!  A guy I work with came up to me of Friday and said, "You look great, how much weight have you lost?"  I thanked him and gave him the total from last week..I swear his eyes bugged out of his head and he asked how I am doing it.  I told him that I just cut the bad stuff out my diet, like fast food junk food.  It is amazing to me how many people when I tell them that, say that they could never do that!  Four months ago, I probably would have said the same thing, but if these 4 months have taught me anything, it is that it is possible to eat healthy and be happy.  I feel better fueling my body with healthy food and do not miss the junk that I consumed.  It is like the drug addict that realizes that after they are clean that life is much better.  

Today was weigh in day and I lost 5 more pounds...bringing my total to 83 pounds in 4 months.  Take that Dr. "People like you"  I am doing this the healthy way and being successful.  I am learning healthy habits that are becoming part of my new life.  I am not feeling deprived at all.  I am 17 punds away from the 100 pound mark.  That will be a celebration day for sure!!  I will still have a long way to go even from that mark but I am up for the challenge..Watch out world healthy Crystal is coming at you!!!

Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment